IOSH Courses in the Sudan
IOSH Approved Center
Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) is one of the world’s leaders in health and safety training – more than 130,000 people take one of their courses every year. IOSH is the largest health and safety membership organization in the world, having more than 40,000 individual members in 99 countries, CWD – charisma workforce development has provided IOSH courses for over 4 years and offer training across the Sudan
Their range of courses are suitable for all levels of staff and provide the insight and practical skills so that employees, managers and businesses can create safer and healthier working environments.
CWD trains over 800 learners each year, helping companies across the Sudan to achieve their health, safety and environmental goals.
Why are IOSH courses so popular?
- International recognition –short courses suitable for companies in all industries.
- Improved safety culture – create a workforce that is health and safety focused.
- Reduced risk – protect people, property and reputation with health and safety best practice.
Which is the best IOSH course for my staff?
IOSH Managing Safely
IOSH Working Safely
IOSH Working Safely introduces learners to the basics of good health and safety. They’ll learn about why health and safety is important and the root, underlying and direct factors that contribute to an accident.
They’ll also cover the risk assessment process and a range of common hazards so that they can confidently and proactively identify and minimise risk in their own workplace.
Who is IOSH Working Safely for ?
- Companies in all industries who want to create a focused approach to health and safety across the board.
- Employees at all levels who need to have a basic understanding of health and safety in the workplace.
What does the course cover?
The course is split into 4 modules and covers:
• Why health and safety is important
• The difference between hazards and risks
• Hazard identification
• The importance of safety performance within the workplace and how to improve it
IOSH Working Safely
How is the course assessed?
Learners must complete a 10 question multiple-choice assessment and hazard spotting activity at the end of the course.