AUDIT & QUALITY Management COURSE
Charisma Workforce Development – CWD Sudan in Partnership with AJA Academy – Italy About AJA Academy
The AJA Group, since its inception 20 years ago, has always been committed to the promotion of training activities for the cultural and professional elevation of newbies and professionals of the Business Management Systems. We immediately gained international recognition by winning the most important sector certifications such as those issued by IRCA and IEMA.
From our birth onwards we have made every effort to make our training moments more effective in the transfer of knowledge and skills and more and more pleasant for the learners.
We focused on the selection of teaching staff and on their continuous training: a prerequisite for our teachers is the mastery of the so-called accelerated learning techniques, that is, of that set of methodologies that allows the full involvement of the classroom, the immediate understanding of the concepts and the effective development of new skills.
Since 1996, more than 3,300 professionals have qualified as Auditor of Quality Management Systems as and more than 900 as Auditor of Management Systems for the Environment.
Fall arrest & Fall arrest rescue training course
IRCA Certified ISO 9001:2015 Auditor/Lead Auditor
Training course (Quality Management Systems)
The family of ISO 9000 standards provides an excellent model for the improvement of production processes and service delivery. The model is based on the PDCA cycle – Plan – Do – Check – Act and on the 7 principles of quality management.
To ensure maximum effectiveness continuity over time, a system of quality management requires a regular evaluation of performance: the assessment becomes more effective when competent auditors are used, who have a thorough knowledge of processes audit activity and the benefits and advantages that productive activities and service delivery can achieved through the proper implementation of ISO 9001:2015.
The aim of this course is to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of quality
management systems against ISO 9001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
The skills acquired throughout the course provide a high added value to the audit activity.
- Explain the purpose of a quality management system, of quality management systems standards, of management system audit, of third party certification and the business benefits of improved performance of the quality management system.
- Explain the role and responsibilities of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow-up a quality management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
Plan, conduct, report and follow-up an audit of a quality management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 9001 and in accordance with ISO 19011, and ISO/IEC 17021, as applicable.
- The course is the first step for professionals who want to pursue the fruitful and rewarding activity of auditors for Certification Bodies;
- It offers a great opportunity for growth of the company staff, who will hoard the teachings of the course with undeniable effects on the efficiency of the company they belong to;
- Provides the tools and visibility for them to perform the consulting activity.
- Students who complete this IRCA Certified QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Training course successfully (within the three years prior to making an application to become a certificated auditor) will satisfy the training requirements for initial certification as an IRCA QMS auditor.
Students are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle and the core elements of a management system;
- The fundamental concepts and the seven quality management principles;
- ISO 9001 and the commonly used quality management terms and definitions.
Prior knowledge may be gained by completing an IRCA Certified QMS Foundation Training Course or equivalent.