Charisma Workforce Development (CWD) is a leading training and consulting center in Sudan. Since 2009 CWD has participated in the development and growth of the public and private sectors national and international by providing the best resources and expertise in the Occupational Health and Safety (OHS), Quality Management, Organizational Leadership and Human Resources Management fields. Our specialists at CWD know what a challenging task it can be to identify and solve even the simplest training needs. That’s why we go out of our way not only to offer comprehensive solutions for all your training needs; but to also provide you with the information and resources you need to make wised decisions about which solutions are best for you, and your workforce.
CWD is an internationally accredited provider of Occupational health and safety training.
Our OHS programs certified from NEBOSH, IOSH, HABC and AJA. We also provide training on the American occupational health and safety standards (OSHA).
Over the last 12 years CWD have had the honor of training and certifying thousands of employees and individuals. Our high-quality service and professional work talk about us as we’ve gained the trust of the large organizations and institutes in the country and internationally.
Our consultants contribute to the growth and development of the Occupational Health and Safety field in SUDAN. They are well trained and possess international designations. Their work ranges from designing OHS training material and conducting training programs to stablishing and constructing OHS departments with policies and procedures and auditing the organizations against OHS standards.
Workforce Development Center
The best learning and development consultants to help your organization to evaluate strengths, develop talent, train leadership, and manage change. Our learning and development consulting services, include:
- Skills gap analysis to determine which training needs are essential for your organization’s future and which you can let fall by the wayside
- E- Learning solutions to meet current and global requirements during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Education & Learning
- Training, design, development and delivery
- Businesses Development and consultation
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO services)
- Health and Safety Risk Assessment and gap analysis services
- Occupational health and safety Audit
Workforce Development Center
- To be an internationally recognized company in the learning & development space.
- To be the most trusted learning & development partner by our clients.
- To be recognized among the great places to work.
- Customer focus
- Result orientation
- Ethical practices
- Team work
- Mutual respect
- To offer differentiated learning & development products and consultation services that add value to our clients.
- To build long term partnerships with our clients by being centered around their needs and delivering quality work in the most cost effective manner, every time.
- To invest in sustainable relationships with our employees as well as our partners, business associates and vendors.